The Admission process at 360° Juniors begins with counselling and completes on satisfaction of parents.
Please refer to our step-by-step guidance to understand our preschool admission procedure.
Preschool Admissions Process:
• Center Visit and Center In-charge meeting to satisfied the need;
• Discussions with the Curriculum experts and teachers;
• Overview of 360° Juniors standards;
• Well Qualified Staff with P.A.L.T certified Staff;
• Parents, teacher, Center In-charge and Center Director Meeting;
• Discussion on other needs, i.e. Day Care, Activity Center, Tuition Class etc;
Admission & Age Criteria
Admission is on first come first basis since we limit our batch size per class room to 15 students only.
The age of a child seeking admission in the playgroup must not be less than 1 year 8 months on the date of joining. The minimum age criterion though in few territories is 1 year 10 months as guided by the local educational requirement.